According to officials, college students in Tuscaloosa County, Alabama, are throwing parties where infected people are urged to attend so others can intentionally contract the virus. “They put money in a pot and they try to get COVID. Whoever gets COVID first gets the pot,” a city official said.
New York Post
Alabama students attend ‘COVID-19 parties,’ gamble on who gets sick first
Alabama students attend 'COVID-19 parties,' gamble on who gets sick first t.co/9eBhM28foj pic.twitter.com/XSkiVSMjsQ
— New York Post (@nypost) July 2, 2020
JIM TREACHER: DC Socialite Throws Party, Spreads Coronavirus.
The virus doesn’t care how rich [Ashley Taylor Bronczek] is, or who her friends are, or how much money she raised for the ballet, or anything else. It’s a virus. It spreads. That’s what viruses do.
I hope Bronczek and her party guests recover, and I hope they didn’t spread it to too many other people. The same thing goes for all the people out there in the streets right now, risking the virus because #BlackLivesMatter more than keeping Grandma safe does. That’s all I can do: hope.
And if and when my hopes are dashed, I can rest assured that the whole thing will be my fault.
Read the whole thing.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.