For Links Referenced In Video See: bit.ly/2AAQnDU
Josh Sigurdson reports on multiple videos and images that appear to show police instigating riots at peaceful protests as the media reports almost only on the riots creating the divisive image of violent protesting.
Regardless of what you think of the ideas the protesters are protesting, 99% of protests are peaceful, despite what you’re seeing on television.
After almost a week of non-stop riot and protest coverage, riots are actually quite difficult to find. However, when there is chaos, there always appears to be conveniently stacked pallets of bricks sitting on the side of the road nowhere near a construction zone. Or provocateurs that are allowed through the police line randomly.
In some cases, cars are parked in the middle of intersections, left unlocked and then set ablaze despite protesters constantly putting out fires and calling out anyone who causes destruction.
The media and government are using a tragedy in order to divide people against each other. This is all a lie. From an insane lockdown that they want people to forget about to a race war. They’re playing with us all, no matter what side of a fence you may or may not stand on.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies