Almost 60% of Americans blame Biden for inflation. MEANING THE OTHER 40% ARE RETARDED

Sharing is Caring!
  • Twenty-five percent of Americans are considering pushing off retirement due to inflation, which is up 8.3 percent 
  • Nearly 60 percent of Americans said inflation has ‘majorly impacted’ their savings and many are changing their spending habits to cope 
  • Forty-two are choosing cheaper brands at the grocery store and putting back nonessential items, like snacks 
  • Over 45 percent are choosing not to dine out or are keeping a close eye on menu prices 
  • Eighty percent of Americans are changing their spending habits as food, gas, rent, and electric are all up 
  • Most blame Biden for inflation (60 percent) while 31 percent blame Russia 
  • On Wednesday, Biden said his hands were tied on inflation and said it was ‘not likely’ for Americans to see prices lower anytime soon 
See also  Americans Will Never Forget The Historic Economic Collapse During Joe Biden’s Presidency

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10879211/Almost-60-Americans-blame-Biden-inflation-MILLIONS-push-retirement.html

 

h/t  thats_not_funny

Help Support Independent Media, Please Donate or Subscribe:
Trending:
See also  Jewish Neocon Max Boot Explains to the Idiotic Americans That We are At War with Russia

Views: 20

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.