Amazon is partnering with the Tronto Maple Leafs and Toronto Raptors to develop technology that will create a wide range of new in-person and virtual "fan experiences" including "free-to-play gaming and on-demand sports betting," the groups announced in a statement today.
— Ryan Butler (@ButlerBets) February 23, 2022
Amazon is partnering with the Tronto Maple Leafs and Toronto Raptors to develop technology that will create a wide range of new in-person and virtual “fan experiences” including “free-to-play gaming and on-demand sports betting,” the groups announced in a statement today.
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
See also SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT - DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER