Amazon has announced it has suspended most of its main services across Russia and Belarus, including access to Prime Video in Russia, and also confirming it will no longer ship retail orders to customers in both countries.
The US-based multinational e-commerce company has been backing away from services in Russia amid ratcheting pressure to do so, which also now includes stopping all new signups for Amazon Web Services. “Given the ongoing situation in Russia and Ukraine, we’ve taken additional actions in the region,” Amazon announced in a blog post.
“We’ve suspended shipment of retail products to customers based in Russia and Belarus, and we will no longer be accepting new Russia and Belarus-based AWS customers and Amazon third-party sellers,” Amazon said….
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- All card Machines down – This is happening Nationwide right this minute.
- Costa Rica Under Seige
- Jeremy Kauffman: “Was skeptical of the ‘grooming’ narratives. But yesterday almost every teacher in NH demanded the right …”
- Outbreak of hemorrhagic fever In Iraq giving a fatality rate 20%—1 in 5: the outbreak is spreading fast
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- The latest cover of the Economist…
- Another Large Real Estate Crash Is Coming Soon?
- Malnourished babies are being admitted to HOSPITALS across US