for those of you who cant focus past one sentence this is for you > AMD jun 18 2021 $90. for the other one or two, here you go, some solid ghetto DD…
- NO SIGNIFICANT IMPACT FROM COVID19. Supply chains at or returning to normal. Lower consumer demand offset by increased infrastructure spending. Lisa reaffirms Q1 and full year 2020 guidance to be within range.
- “Shareholder returns” Plan to “Offset Equity Plan Dilution” and “Consider Additional Shareholder Return Vehicles”.
- Revenue CAGR 28-30% in 2020. Long term model ~20%.
- Balance sheet in good shape at 0.6B Debit and 1.5B Cash. 2019 Gross Leverage at 0.5x (down form 1.9x in 2018, and 10x in 2016).
- OPEX 31% to 28% in 2020. Long term target for OPEX 26-27%. Down from 31% in 2019.
- Gross Margin projected to reach >50%. ~45% in 2020. Up from %43 in 2019.
- Operating margin projected to be mid 20s%.
- Free cash flow projected to be >15% “Significant Cash Generation“.
- Considering M&A.
- Targeting “Investment Grade” credit ratings.
- See here for more on COVID19 comments from Lisa: /r/AMD_Stock/comments/fe4ps1/lisa_comments_on_covid19_expects_no_significant/
- Source: ir.amd.com/upcoming-events Financial Analyst Day 2020 webcast
Disclaimer: This information is only for educational purposes. Do not make any investment decisions based on the information in this article. Do you own due diligence.