AMERICANS are having less and less sex, especially casual sex, with almost 30 percent of single people surveyed reporting they haven’t had sex for at least one year.
In a report issued by the Institute for Family Studies, data from the National Survey of Family Growth allowed researchers to compare sexual habits of young Americans from 2011 to 2019.
The data reveals young people are having less sex and are less likely to cohabitate with partners, and women are increasingly going without sex for years.
In one finding, the report’s authors note that sexlessness is more likely among single people living alone, not those who are married or living with a partner.
Only five percent of married people surveyed reported they’ve gone without sex this year.
However, fewer adults are living with their partners: the number of adults in live-in relationships has dropped from 40% to 32% since 2011.
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline