The Big Apple’s largest police union told its members Wednesday that it would sue the city if cops are required to get the COVID-19 vaccine, The Post has learned.
“If the City attempts to impose a vaccine mandate on PBA members, we will take legal action to defend our members’ right to make such personal medical decisions,” Police Benevolent Association President Patrick Lynch wrote in an email.
The announcement comes on the heels of Mayor Bill de Blasio’s announcement requiring all New York City school staffers to get the jab.
“As of this writing, the City has not indicated whether it will attempt to impose vaccine mandates on other city workers, including police officers,” Lynch added.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB