And there it is, a Chinese local government effectively encouraging systemic risk.
All while the senior CCP leadership and President Xi himself attempt to…..
reduce systemic risk… t.co/KCrBunqdZs
— Avid Commentator 🇦🇺 (@AvidCommentator) January 27, 2022
🇨🇳 China Weighs Breaking Up Evergrande to Contain Property Crisis
🔹 Proposal calls for Evergrande to sell most property assets
— PiQ (@PriapusIQ) January 27, 2022
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably