by Chris Black
Saudi Arabia’s cooperation with China harkens back to Biden’s February announcement on Yemen: “We’re ending all American support for offensive operations in the war in Yemen, including relevant arm sales.”
So it would be expected that Saudis would find an alternative power to support them.
Chinese policies dislike changes in borders which is why they support structural integrity in most states.
China was anti novorossiya project of Russia too and was one of the most outspoken protesters of what Putin did in 2014.
Which is why they are supporting the Hadi govt instead of Houthis that may usher in a northern secession.
CNN Exclusive: US intelligence and satellite images show Saudi Arabia is now building its own ballistic missiles with the help of Chinat.co/wKKcjdoYiM
— CNN Breaking News (@cnnbrk) December 23, 2021
Saudis Sign Military Cooperation Agreement With Russia. Petrodollar Took A Hit Today. No More US Miltary Protecting It. The Mice Are Abandonding The Ship.t.co/qhT1Nl2icz
— Ben Rickert (@Ben__Rickert) August 27, 2021
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis