This BBC article is circulating the front page with high praise from redditors.
The article links this study from the lancet on the vaccine in question which has the following results.
Other systemic adverse reactions were common in the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 group: muscle ache (294 [60%] participants without paracetamol and 27 [48%] with paracetamol), malaise (296 [61%] and 27 [48%]), chills (272 [56%] and 15 [27%]); and feeling feverish (250 [51%] and 20 [36%]). In the of ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 group, 87 (18%) participants without paracetamol and nine (16%) participants with paracetamol reported a temperature of at least 38°C, and eight (2%) patients without paracetamol had a temperature of at least 39°C. In comparison, two (<1%) of those receiving MenACWY reported a fever of at least 38°C, none of whom were receiving prophylactic paracetamol (figure 131604-4/fulltext#fig1); appendix pp 5–731604-4/fulltext#sec1)).
60% chance of muscle aches, 61% chance of malaise, 56% for chills, 51% feeling feverish with 18% chance of a fever above 38 degrees C.
Considering most of positive covid cases are asymptomatic, particularly as a healthy young male, I think I’d rather get my antibodies through natural viral transmission than from this sh*t.
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably