NY times claims a ” A crowd of people stretching over 30 kilometers, or almost 20 miles, poured out onto the streets of Ahvaz, Iran on Sunday to mourn the death of General Suleimani.” This claim sounds ridiculous even not knowing too much context beside the claim! A crowd of 20 Miles?! In an alternative universe where Iran’s population is 2 billion, it could hppen. Not in this world.
This post isn’t about who did what, who is happy or who is mourning. It is about NY Times pushing a clear false narrative for a certain agenda.
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Tranny Stripper Performs for Kids, Kids Hand Out Cash
- College is a scam…
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- What Ominous Event Do They Have Planned For September 24th?
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries