Google Appears To Blacklist Non-Mainstream News Sites, Calls It ‘Technical Issue’
The search engine powerhouse, which lamented President Trump’s election in 2016 and published a document entitled “The Good Censor”, was – for a period of time – not showing results for sites like The National Pulse, Breitbart, Citizen Free Press, the Daily Caller, Red State, The Bongino Report and more.
The search engine reached out to the National Pulse following publication of this story and insisted that the affects of this “technical issue” were also affecting left wing websites such as DailyKos and OccupyDemocrats.
The issue appears to have been resolved, as of 1:30pm EST.
When a Google user tried to find Breitbart.com for example, the site delivered stories about Breitbart, but not a link to the Breitbart homepage.
Conversely, when searching for the racist New York Times, Google returned a whole suite of options for the user to find the Times homepage, and also browse their sections, and search for keywords.
Google issued an update via its Twitter account which read: “We are aware of an issue with the site: command that may fail to show some or any indexed pages from a website. We are investigating this and any potentially related issues.”
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting