Fair, a car subscription start-up that partners with Uber and is backed by SoftBank, will cut 40% of its workforce with immediate effect. Several co-founders and CFO are also being let go.
The start up is only 26 months old and is based in California. In a previous 350 M$ funding round, the company was valued at well above 1B$. To date Fair has raised about 500 M$ in equity and 1.5 B$ in debt.
That’s embarrassing pic.twitter.com/26gdf9nXes
— Hipster (@Hipster_Trader) October 24, 2019
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
- Hell is breaking loose in Israel
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!