More than 3,000 students and staff members at New Orleans public schools are in quarantine after possibly being exposed to COVID-19, according to NOLA-PSt.co/qnapv0Xg3a@WWLTV
— Sheba Turk (@ShebaTurk) August 17, 2021
NEW ORLEANS — More than 3,000 students and staff members at New Orleans public schools are in quarantine after possibly being exposed to COVID-19, according to NOLA-PS.
The school system updates its COVID case tracker on Monday afternoon. As of Aug. 16, it says they’re tracking 299 “active cases” and have 3,004 people in quarantine.
NOLA-PS notes that the tracker shows cases among students and staff regardless of where they caught COVID-19.
#BREAKING: Lamping Elementary in Henderson will immediately transition to distance learning due to a number of positive COVID-19 cases on campus.t.co/a97sl9nwku
— 8 News Now (@8NewsNow) August 17, 2021
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis