— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) July 26, 2021
Jul 26 – Tehran, #Iran
Protesters chant "Down with the dictator!" in reference to the regime's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei.
Many cities in Iran have been volatile since Jul 15 when locals held nightly protests against severe water shortages in Khuzestan SW Iran. #IranProtests pic.twitter.com/o5DJGM0FHp
— humaneness (@Publisher34726) July 26, 2021
— Babak Taghvaee – Μπάπακ Τακβαίε – بابک تقوایی (@BabakTaghvaee) July 26, 2021
- Stock Crash Warning: Do This ASAP
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- This Thanksgiving, Supplies Of Turkey, Eggs And Butter Will Be Extremely Tight In The United States
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries