Apple has paused all product sales in Russia in response to the invasion of Ukraine.
The tech company said it has also limited Apple Pay and other services in Russia, and that it has removed state-backed news outlets RT and Sputnik from its App Store in other countries.
In a statement, Apple said: “We are deeply concerned about the Russian invasion of Ukraine and stand with all of the people who are suffering as a result of the violence.
“We are supporting humanitarian efforts, providing aid for the unfolding refugee crisis, and doing all we can to support our teams in the region.
“We have taken a number of actions in response to the invasion.
“We have paused all product sales in Russia.
“Last week, we stopped all exports into our sales channel in the country.
“Apple Pay and other services have been limited.
“RT News and Sputnik News are no longer available for download from the App Store outside Russia.
“And we have disabled both traffic and live incidents in Apple Maps in Ukraine as a safety and precautionary measure for Ukrainian citizens.
“We will continue to evaluate the situation and are in communication with relevant governments on the actions we are taking. We join all those around the world who are calling for peace.”
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Leaked Document: China Preparing for Imminent War with USA Over Taiwan
- An amusing economic indicator: Strippers say a recession is guaranteed because the strip clubs are suddenly empty
- New footage from Shanghai shows desperate people scrambling for food
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- Pretty much in all Europe is happening but mainstream media are too focused on Ukraine..