I feel like I’ve seen countless news stories of scammers/hackers preying on individuals, liquidity pools, exchanges, etc. It just boggles my mind that despite all of these scams and hacks draining people’s coins/wallets, new money keeps flowing into crypto. Is the main thing propping up the crypto market at this point the stable coin printers? I just find it hard to believe that all of these suckers getting rekt will keep bringing new money into the system. I feel like we are at peak capacity of greater fools or at least very close. The scammers and hackers are opportunistic of course so they will exploit any weaknesses they can find to steal as much as they can. But in this process they are delegitimizing and further stigmatizing crypto to prevent new money from coming in and potentially destroying the “assets” they want to steal. Does anyone else feel like the walls are closing in on crypto?
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- All card Machines down – This is happening Nationwide right this minute.
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- Malnourished babies are being admitted to HOSPITALS across US
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- The latest cover of the Economist…
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!