I think its quite clear…
With everything that’s happening around the world, its pretty safe to say that WAR might be on the horizon???
Xi stated that “no one should underestimate the resolve, the will, and ability of the Chinese people to defend their national sovereignty and territorial integrity” and “we will never allow anyone to bully, oppress, or subjugate China,” adding that anyone who tries to do so would “have their heads bashed bloody against the Great Wall of Steel forged by over 1.4 billion Chinese people.” He also praised the accomplishment of a “moderately prosperous society,” reflecting on China’s rapid economic development.
The West might be keen to dismiss all this as propaganda, yet China’s trajectory speaks for itself. While the speech did not cover the disruptions along the way – including the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution, both inflicted on the country by Mao Zedong’s power struggles and ideological adventurism – the message was clear: what the CPC has delivered is both credible and substantial.
For example, in 1949, when the party first came to power, China’s annual disposable income was a mere 49 yuan. By 2018, it had risen to 28,000 yuan ($4,030). Figures such as these neatly fit into the bigger story the celebrations aim to tell: that the CPC has transformed China from a divided, backward, and impoverished nation into one of the world’s leading economic powers, and has dramatically transformed the way its people live.
h/t Agent 88
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- The GOP Is Not Going To Do Anything About the FBI
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- World power brokers have now entered the next phase of reacting to the $USD wrecking ball. The UK is back to quantitative easing, with inflation at 10%, to avoid pension blow-ups and other similar issues. Will this happen in the US soon?
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe