The U.S. Dollar and Euro currencies are two of the most-watched in the world, with the U.S. Dollar being the world’s reserve currency.
Today’s chart 2-pack highlights a critical inflection point for both currencies. Should King Dollar change course, it would be a big deal across multiple assets…
As you can see in the chart below, the U.S. Dollar and Euro look like mirror images of each other. But what’s important right now is that both are seeing double… that is, both are forming double bottom/top formations.
The U.S. Dollar has formed a double bottom (potentially bullish) while the Euro has formed a double top (potentially bearish).
King Dollar is testing double bottom resistance, while the Euro is testing double top support. Investors should watch carefully… if the Dollar continues higher and the Euro lower, it would effect trading across assets and shake up the financial markets a bit. Stay tuned!
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.