from Kerry Lutz’s Financial Survival Network
Are we losing freedom as a product of health issues and government mandates? In today’s podcast, George Gammon and I tackle freedom, health, and finances to collectively consider the cost-benefit analysis of government involvement: how does this affect our overall well-being and happiness? We get into the financial consequences of some of the current world issues, in which the government’s deficit spending may reflect quantitative easing—which could result in continual inflation. Tune in today to get an interesting perspective on some of the most pressing global considerations right now, and to probe into what health and wealth mean in an era of immense change and regulation.
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once