JIM TREACHER: What Is Biden Lying About Today?
If there’s one thing Joe Biden has learned during his half-century in Washington, it’s that there are no consequences to lying his ass off. It got him where he is today, and he’s not about to stop now.
No matter how stupid he sounds:
[BIDEN: "Since I took office, families are carrying less debt, their average savings are up…more Americans feel financially comfortable…”]
You can lie to people about a lot of things, but a bank statement is a statement of fact. You can’t convince Americans they’re doing better financially than they really are. Your lies won’t put gas in their tanks or food in their children’s bellies. You just sound like a dick.
Biden is hoping that his party operatives with bylines and Chyrons can successfully spin his mush to the masses — and some of the more brazen members of his corps aren’t afraid to try: CNN’s John Harwood: Biden ‘Kept the Heat’ on ‘Extremist Republican Party.’
Are you better off now since Biden took office
— Livinthelife (@gary32559) June 3, 2022
The personal savings rate trajectory is also a joke t.co/QJAuc2Q1ih
— Richard A. Bottomfeeder (@StockMarketr) June 3, 2022
THERE IS NO PLAN: The closer attention you pay to Biden, the less he has to say.
Tools and puppets don’t have plans, and Biden is both.
HMS BIDEN HITS ICEBERG: Karine Jean-Pierre on latest White House departure: “But not everyone is leaving.”
WHEELS? Are the Wheels Coming Off the Biden Presidency?
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas