JIM TREACHER: What Is Biden Lying About Today?
If there’s one thing Joe Biden has learned during his half-century in Washington, it’s that there are no consequences to lying his ass off. It got him where he is today, and he’s not about to stop now.
No matter how stupid he sounds:
[BIDEN: “Since I took office, families are carrying less debt, their average savings are up…more Americans feel financially comfortable…”]
You can lie to people about a lot of things, but a bank statement is a statement of fact. You can’t convince Americans they’re doing better financially than they really are. Your lies won’t put gas in their tanks or food in their children’s bellies. You just sound like a dick.
Biden is hoping that his party operatives with bylines and Chyrons can successfully spin his mush to the masses — and some of the more brazen members of his corps aren’t afraid to try: CNN’s John Harwood: Biden ‘Kept the Heat’ on ‘Extremist Republican Party.’
Are you better off now since Biden took office
— Livinthelife (@gary32559) June 3, 2022
The personal savings rate trajectory is also a joke t.co/QJAuc2Q1ih
— Richard A. Bottomfeeder (@StockMarketr) June 3, 2022
THERE IS NO PLAN: The closer attention you pay to Biden, the less he has to say.
Tools and puppets don’t have plans, and Biden is both.
HMS BIDEN HITS ICEBERG: Karine Jean-Pierre on latest White House departure: “But not everyone is leaving.”
- With Heroes Like This, Who Needs Putin?
- “Blaming the Victim” has Never Known Such a Vivid Example
- Arizona’s next Gov DESTROYS CNN – Kari Lake
- THERE’S A FINANCIAL HURRICANE COMING RIGHT FOR US BRACE YOURSELVES
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- A Warning About The Coming Shortages Of Diesel Fuel, Diesel Exhaust Fluid And Diesel Engine Oil
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- The Supreme Court Just Did Something That Has Many Speculating That The Decision To Overturn Roe v. Wade Will Be Released On Friday
- This is an inflationary recession, the worst in 100 years.
- Alleged President Biden Announces New Pandemic Right before Midterms