This could be the future of the United States if we don’t get our inflation under control. What caused it? Government spending and the printing of currency! The same things we are doing right now.
So now we have Venezuela, Sudan, Argentina and soon to be Sri Lanka.
Which country is the next?
See also February Jobs Report Comes In Hot, Hot, Hot (Avg Hourly Earnings UP 4.6% YoY, Too Bad Inflation Is At 6.4% YoY)
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas
See also Widowed Asian Texas Mother Of 3 Left Paralyzed For Life After Being Body Slammed In An ATM Robbery By Suspect Who Followed Her For 24 Miles!