Argentina is saying enough to Socialism
they “distributed wealth” so bad
people said enough
Libertarian party now is the 3rd political force with no budget out of nowherem
Congress elections in November
Javier Milei and Gloria Alvarez are like the Libertarians icons of Latin America
It seems after decades of leftist ideas
Covid.exposed the stupidity of what happens
with socialism when you run out of other peoples money
poll of debaye resultsfor Buenos Aires city national congress elections
¿Cuál fue tu candidato preferido en el debate?
— Clarín (@clarincom) October 14, 2021
See also Argentina Raises Benchmark Leliq Rate By 300 Basis Points To 78% To Fight Inflation Of 102.5% (While Fed INCREASES Balance Sheet To Fight Banking Crisis)
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
See also Don’t Cry For Argentina! Inflation Hits 102.5% As M2 Printing Hits 80% YoY (Suicide By Printing Press)