by Dr. Eowyn
Died of SUICIDE on 24/7 SUICIDE WATCH ? Yeah right! How does that happen
#JefferyEpstein had information on Bill Clinton & now he’s dead
I see #TrumpBodyCount trending but we know who did this!
RT [retweet] if you’re not Surprised
Urban Dictionary defines “arkancide” as:
- The favored method of getting rid political enemies in the state of Arkansas. When the medical examiners explain away two bodies filled with bullets as a case of suicide, it’s obvious they caught a case of arkancide.
- When you attempt to testify against Hillary Clinton, and then your house explodes.
- When a person who was criminally linked to Bill and Hillary Clinton dies of what looks to be a “suicide”, while being held in Federal custody, but that person was of sound mine, and was healthy.
There is even a website called Arkancide that, to my surprise, hasn’t yet been taken down.
The third definition for “arkancide” certainly applies to convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, 66, who, we are told, committed suicide-by-hanging in his Manhattan federal detention cell on August 10, 2019, although he should have been on suicide watch. See:
- Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead a day after unsealing of documents with names of prominent Democrat politicians
- Mysterious Discrepancies In Epstein Death Photo
William “Bill” Clinton, 72, was Attorney General of Arkansas (1977-1979), Governor of Arkansas (1983-1992) and President of the United States (1993-2001). His wife, Hillary Rodham,71, was U.S. senator from New York (2001-2009), Secretary of State (2009-2013), and the Democratic Party’s presidential nominee in the 2016 election.
Below is a chronological list of Clinton associates who allegedly suicided themselves before testifying or died under mysterious circumstances, compiled from CBS Las Vegas and Gateway Pundit and supplemented by sources (embedded) I found:
- Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General (Snopes says he was her law professor). Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head in February 1977; ruled a suicide. Was 7½ months pregnant at the time of her death. No autopsy was performed.
- Barry Seal: An ex-TWA pilot who became a major drug smuggler for the Medellín Cartel, operating from Mena Airport, Arkansas, when Bill Clinton was governor. Became a DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) informant after he was convicted of smuggling charges. Murdered in February 1986 by contract killers hired by Pablo Escobar, head of the Medellín Cartel.
- Don Henry: A 16-year-old boy who, with his friend Kevin Ives (see #4 below), was hit by a cargo train in Alexander, Arkansas in August 1987. Their deaths were initially ruled an accident, but were later ruled homicides after the parents of the boys insisted on a second autopsy. Apathologist ruled Henry’s shirt showed evidence of a stab wound. It is said the boys had accidentally stumbled upon Barry Seal’s drug smuggling operations at Mena Airport. One week before and again on the same night the boys died, a man wearing military fatigues was spotted near the train tracks. According to Snopes, a 1988 Saline County grand jury determined the boys were murdered and their bodies afterwards laid on the tracks, but no other conclusions were reached and no indictments were returned. Snopes says there was “nothing that ties Ives and Henry to Clinton” and that “In a 25 May 1990 hearing before U.S. Magistrate Henry Jones Jr., Katherine Brightop said her ex-boyfriend Paul William Criswell told her” he and three other men had beaten the two boys to death after they caught the boys trying to steal cocaine.
- Kevin Ives: A 17-year-old boy who, with his friend Don Henry (above), were killed by a train in August 1987. Many individuals with information on the Henry/Ives case died in suspicious circumstances, including:
- Keith Coney: Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck in May 1988.
- Keith McMaskle: Died in November 1988, stabbed 113 times. Snopes says that in August 1989, Ronald Shane Smith was sentenced to ten years for the murder of McMaskle.
- Gregory Collins: Found shot in the woods in January 1989.
- Jeff Rhodes: Shot twice in the head and found burnt in a dumpster in April 1989. Snopes says Rhodes had earlier told his father he feared for his life because he’d witnessed a narcotics transaction, and that in July 1989 Frank Pilcher was arrested for Rhodes’ murder.
- Jordan Ketelson: Found shot in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990. All Snopes says is that “21-year-old Jordan Ketelsendied on 25 June 1990.”
- Richard Winters : Killed by a man using a sawed-off shotgun in a set-up robbery in July 1989.
- James Milan: No date of death. Found decapitated. Snopes says that Milam’s daughter-in-law insisted Milam was murdered, but that Milam had died three months before the Ives and Henry murders.
- Danny Casolaro: Freelance reporter working to uncover the leads of several then-rumored Clinton scandals including activities at Mena Airport and the corrupt Arkansas Development Finance Authority. Found dead in his hotel bathroom in August 1991 with both wrists slashed, although he had repeatedly informed his family and friends if he met such a fate it would not be suicide. Ruled a suicide.
- C. Victor Raiser II: A major player in the Clinton fund raising organization; died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
- Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, Arkansas in September 1992. Described by Clinton as a “dear friend and trusted advisor”.
- Paula Grober: Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf and traveled with him from 1978 until her death in December 1992 in a one car accident. There were no witnesses.
- James Wilson: Found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.
- Paul Wilcher: Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Danny Casolaro. Found dead on a toilet in his Washington DC apartment in June 1993, a month after writing a letter to then-US Attorney General Janet Reno alleging that the CIA was killing people to cover up mind control experiments, and that the Waco incident was one of these events.
- Vince Foster – Former White House counselor and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head in July 1993; ruled a suicide.
- Jon Parnell Walker: Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corporation. Jumped to his death from his Arlington ,Virginia apartment balcony in August 1993.
- Jerry Parks: Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock in September 1993. Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton and had threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
- Steven Dickson: A Kansas lawyer who died (with Stanley Heard, #15 below) in a small plane crash in September 1993. Washington Post says “authorities” said Dickson had participated the previous day in a briefing on the Clinton administration’s health care plan.
- Stanley Heard: An Arkansas chiropractor said by some sites to be Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee, served on Bill Clinton’s advisory council and personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother. Died with his attorney Steven Dickson in a small plane crash in September 1993.
- Edward Willey Jr.: Clinton fundraiser found dead in November 1993deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton had groped her in the Oval Office in the White House.
- Gandy Baugh: Attorney for Bill Clinton’s friend Dan Lasater. Died by jumping out a window of a tall building in January 1994. Dan Lasaterwas a convicted cocaine distributor and a longtime Clinton supporter and campaign donor.
- James Bunch: Died from a gunshot suicide in February 1994. He had a “Black Book” of names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.
- Hershell Friday: An Arkansas lawyer who was on Bill Clinton’s presidential campaign finance committee. Died in March 1994 when his plane crashed in an attempted landing.
- Kathy Ferguson: Ex-wife of Arkansas state trooper Danny Ferguson. Found dead in May 1994 in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she was going somewhere. Danny Ferguson brought Paula Jones to Bill Clinton’s hotel room and was a co-defendant in Jones’ harassment lawsuit against Bill Clinton. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
- Bill Shelton: Police officer and fiancé of Kathy Ferguson who was critical of her suicide ruling. Found dead at Ferguson’s grave site in June 1994 of a gunshot wound behind his ear. Ruled a suicide.
- Stanley Huggins: A partner in a Memphis law firm found dead in June 1994 reportedly from viral pneumonia. Huggins headed a 1987 examination into the loan practices of Madison Savings & Loan. He produced a 300-400 page report that has never been made public. Snopesclaims that Dr. Richard Callery, Delaware’s top medical examiner, said Huggins had died from viral myocarditis and bronchial pneumonia, and that University of Delaware police officer Joel Ivory said his exhaustive investigation of Huggins’ death turned up “no sign at all of foul play.”
- Florence Martin: An accountant working for the CIA who had documents and paperwork detailing a $1.5 million Caymans bank account for drug-smuggler Barry Seals. Found dead in her home in Texas in October 1994, with three gunshots to her head through a pillow. According to Snopes, Martin worked the graveyard shift at a convenience store. In 2012, Jack Wesley Melton was charged with Martin’s murder; DNA found at the scene was matched to him, leading to his arrest.
- Ron Brown: Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash in April 1996. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.
- Charles Meissner: Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave a special security clearance to John Huang, a deputy assistant secretary for international economic affairs in Bill Clinton’s Commerce Department before he (Huang) became a chief fundraiser for the Democratic National Committee in 1996. Meissner died in the same plane crash as Ron Brown in April 1996.
- Barbara Wise: Commerce Department secretary who worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Found dead in her locked Commerce Department office in November 1996, her body bruised and partially clothed. Snopes claims that “A thorough investigation uncovered no evidence of foul play or suicide. Wise had a history of frequent and severe health problems, including liver ailments, and her death was attributed to natural causes.”
- Mary Mahoney: Worked on Bill Clinton’s 1992 campaign and worked as an intern during Clinton’s first presidential term. Murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown, reportedly just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
- James McDougal: Clintons’ convicted Whitewater partner who died of an apparent heart attack in March 1998 while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.
- Johnny Lawhorn, Jr.: A mechanic whose repair shop was ripped by a tornado in the spring of 1997, which opened up the trunk of a car containing a box of Whitewater records, including a copy of a $27,000 cashiers check payable to Bill Clinton. Lawhorn turned the box of documents over to the FBI. In March 1998, after driving less than ¼ of a mile, Lawhorn and a friend were killed when his car hit a utility pole at a high rate of speed.
- Seth Rich: DC staffer who leaked damaging DNC emails to Wikileaks, including an email showing the DNC had sabotaged Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign to favor Hillary Clinon. Rich was “robbed” (his wallet was intact) and shot to death on the streets of Washington, DC, on July 10, 2016.
- Jeffrey Epstein: Committed suicide-by-hanging in his Manhattan federal detention cell on August 10, 2019. Flight logs of Epstein’s private jet show Bill Clinton had flown on it at least 26 times. Reportedly, the FBI also has evidence that Hillary Clinton had visited Epstein’s private island.
Clinton bodyguards who are dead include:
- Major William S. Barkley, Jr.: Died on May 19, 1993 in a helicopter crash in the woods near Quantico, Va.
- Col. William Densberger: Killed on Feb. 23, 1993, in a UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter crashed in Weisbaden, Germany. No cause was ever determined.
- Sgt. Brian Hanley: Killed in the May 1993 helicopter crash.
- Col. Robert Kelly: Killed in the Feb. 1993 helicopter crash.
- Conway LeBleu: Killed in the Clinton FBI assault on Waco in February 1993.
- Todd McKeehan: Killed in Waco in February 1993.
- Luther Parks: Head of Clinton’s Gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at an intersection near Jacksonville, Arkansas on September 26, 1993.
- Captain Scott J . Reynolds: Killed in the May 1993 helicopter crash.
- Spec. Gary Rhodes: Killed in the Feb. 1993 helicopter crash.
- Major General William Robertson: Killed in the Feb. 1993 helicopter crash.
- Sgt. Tim Sabel: Killed in the May 1993 helicopter crash.
- Alan Whicker: Oversaw Bill Clinton’s Secret Service detail. Died in the Oklahoma City bombing on April 19th 1995.
- Robert Williams: Killed in Waco in February 1993.
- Steve Willis: Killed in Waco in February 1993.
There are other Arkancides in the three years between Seth Rich’s death on July 10, 2016 and Jeffrey Epstein’s on August 10, 2019. I will add those to this post later because researching them will take time. If you know who they are, please share the information, including source link(s), in a comment. Thank you!