Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) is refusing to work with GOP Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas after he tweeted a signal that the two of them could work together on a congressional probe into GameStop’s recent stock trading. She responded: “I am happy to work with Republicans on this issue where there’s common ground, but you almost had me murdered 3 weeks ago so you can sit this one out.”
All my sources say the divide is so great that it is not likely to be mended at least into 2024.
Forget unity. Forget bipartisanship. Biden is signing executive order after order, denying Congress the right to vote on any issue. I believe NO PRESIDENT should have the power to simply write an executive order. We are supposed to be represented by these people. Right now, Biden is taking the same approach as Boris Johnson in the UK, who does not allow voting on his decrees and refuses to even listen to anyone else.
- Insanity – Dr. Fauci casually admits the vaccine was a worthless venture
- DTC Settlement Alert! Money Market Instrument (MMI) Issuer Failure (AGAIN) – HSBC BANK USA NA (MMB6). Is HSBC having problems?
- HIV Testing all over the news worldwide
- “You keep saying hard times and even collapse is coming, but it hasn’t happened.” Response: “It hasn’t. To you. Yet.”
- BIG HAPPENINGS INCOMING, EXPECT MAJOR SHAKEUP IN WORLD ECONOMY
- China mobilizes for WAR 3/1/2023
- Huge Protests in Dublin Against Mass Immigration
- ChatGPT: The stock market crash will begin on February 15th, 2023
- Looks like ChatGPT is gonna need to go in the shop for repairs – guy got it to admit everything.
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now