QUESTION: Happy Father’s Day. My question is simple. As a father, would you take your children to see Disney’s Lightyear?
ANSWER: Personally, no way. It is inappropriate for Disney to abandon the majority of people to try to indoctrinate children at such a young age. Disney’s Lightyear has been a major disaster. Besides being banned in many countries, their $70M-$85M projection for the opening of the film came in at $51M-$55M even behind Jurassic World Dominion which was $57.1M.
Disney has destroyed its image and its swing to promote political agendas to young children is disgusting. I grew up with a boy in the neighborhood who turned out to be gay. When we were under 10, we had no idea of such things and neither did he. He became gay after puberty.
I would not even take my children to Disney World now. I do not care what they are doing, but anything that is INTENDED to politically influence or alter their thinking at such a young age is no different than tyranny. Personally, I would not even invest in Disney as long as CEO Bob Chapek remains in power. It is NOT his decision to try to indoctrinate children and at that young age, it is criminal in my mind.
We need to be neutral and respectful. This should not be about indoctrinating children for a political agenda.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB