Patrick Allard, a frequent critic of Manitoba’s lockdown, has been arrested yet again, this time for a Facebook post. Sydney Fizzard spoke to Allard to hear his side of the story of an arrest for an event that didn’t even happen.
On July 21, Patrick made a post about the upcoming CFL game on Facebook. He wrote, “there’s only two roads into the Winnipeg Blue Bombers stadium. I think we can block both with a rather small amount of people on August 5th ahead of their game.” As a follow up remark on Instagram, Patrick alluded to the notion that this could be a “super spreader event” and voiced his concerns for fellow Manitobans attending the game, as well as his concerns that the Bombers team is now seemingly in support of medical segregation.
This led to Patrick’s arrest shortly after his posts. A media release from the Winnipeg Police Service stated that this was due to Patrick “failing to comply with condition of release order.” The condition in question being for him not to plan any more gatherings, nor invite anyone to any gatherings, contrary to public health orders.
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once