The World Health Organization announced today -despite worldwide panic- on a global basis, no one has died from the Omicron variant. Meanwhile, the emerald isle of the triple-vaxxed double-masked have decided it’s better to be safe than sorry. Ireland had a single case of Omicron reported.
Nightclubs in Ireland will be closed from next Tuesday until the 9th of January. Strict social distancing will be required in pubs, bars and restaurants with mandatory table service, no standing is permitted anywhere, and there’s a maximum of six people allowed at any table. [I wonder if they lowered the dart boards?]
Additionally, indoor sports venues will be limited to 50% capacity, and all sporting events must be fully seated, and a COVID passport showing evidence of a double-vaxx will be required for access to hotels and gyms. Additionally, human contact for Christmas or New Years is now limited by government mandate to three households at any given location.
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami