At 48.7% YoY Slovakian Producer Prices are going to "infinity and beyond". Before you dismiss the importance of Slovakia remember it is home to massive Eurozone manufacturers t.co/V7tMHP5cYM . So these prices will either hurt margins or filter into European inflation. pic.twitter.com/CRitCCs13t
— Julian Brigden (@JulianMI2) May 27, 2022
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…