"At Least Two-Thirds of China Economy to Stay Shut Next Week:"
Fourteen provinces & cities in China "have said businesses need not start until at least the 2nd week of Feb. They accounted for almost 69% of China’s GDP in '19." – RJ O'Brien
— Carl Quintanilla (@carlquintanilla) January 31, 2020
The main risk comes not from the drop in production, which China can make up for later in the year, but the disruption in the supply chains causing the uncertainty in production output of the companies not explicitly associated with China. Most companies build supply chains with very little redundancy in order to improve efficiency, so any gaps will seriously affect them. And there’s always a risk that shutdown in China may be extended even further.
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- Even More Cases Of The Monkeypox Have Been Confirmed As This Sickening Plague Continues To Spread
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- The Everything Bubble Has Officially Burst… The Time to Prepare is NOW!
- Cars Passing Through Chicago Being Attacked
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Washington gas stations run out of gas, add extra digit in anticipation of $10 dollar prices