If it’s considered a deadly weapon, what is the point in carrying it? It would be redundant to carry it and a pistol
I have a feeling this video of the DA in the Rayshard Brooks case claiming TWO WEEKS ago that a taser is a “deadly weapon” is going to be used by the defense in court.pic.twitter.com/NdcUlEadQN
— Jason Howerton (@jason_howerton) June 17, 2020
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- The Zelensky you don’t know
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- A “Housing Recession” Is Here, And It Isn’t Going To Be Fun…
- We have a liquidity issue. Banks will soon lose trust in one another, and shit will freeze up. Remember what happened in 2008? JPMorgan CEO: “US is heading into something is worse than recession”
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- CLASSIC! When James Comey Investigated Hillary Clinton…” But Her Emails!” [Meme]