Some highlights (but it really is worth your time to check out):
Makes it clear they are not going to settle for fines. He calls out that normally spending the time and effort on these investigations isn’t cost-effective so fines are the easy way out. He says this is not an option in these current investigations.
Makes it clear that they are not just going after the corporations, they want individuals, no matter how high up they are–repeated this numerous times.
Ties financial crime to national security interests.
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- IT HAS BEGUN. THEY ARE HUNTING THE RICH. FOOD RIOTS ACROSS OUR WORLD HAVE STARTED
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- Canada: Kindergarteners Given Homework About Jerking Off
- Wait, What?
- Canadian Truckers win in court! Now they can sue. Trudeau is still a tyrant.
- Russia Says That the West is at War with Russia