Chinese-owned telecommunications giant Huawei has been blocked from rolling out Australia’s 5G network due to security concerns.
The government said Thursday that the involvement of a company “likely to be subject to extrajudicial directions from a foreign government” presented too much risk.
The decision also affects ZTE Corp, a Chinese maker of mobile devices.
Shenzhen-based Huawei, the world’s largest telecommunications equipment supplier, had been banned from bidding for contracts for Australia’s broadband network in 2011.
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Biden’s White House has gotten so bad that actual banana republics are looking down at us…
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…