Australia is blocking foreign tourists until at least 2022, Prime Minister Scott Morrison said Tuesday.
“We will get to international visitors as well, I believe next year,” Morrison said when discussing lifting more pandemic restrictions, The Associated Press reported.
Australia has had some of the toughest travel restrictions among democracies during the pandemic, with virtually all foreign travel banned since March 2020.
Before lifting restrictions for tourists, Morrison said his government is going to look to get international students and skilled migrants into the country.
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- 10 Big Retail Stores That Will Disappear In The Months Ahead
- Food Products Are Now 125% More Expensive At Walmart
- I Think They Will Kill KanYe After Yesterday’s Appearance on Alex Jones Show
- THE DROP IS IN: THE TWITTER FILES
- The doctor who went on TV to push mRNA shots has now done a 180…
- “Twitter Files” Show Government Collusion Beyond What Anyone Imagined
- LOL! This is how Qatari TV reacted to Germany’s World Cup exit…