Sydney Sends In Military To Help Enforce Lockdown Amid Record Jump In COVID Cases t.co/cqFkC5FuGS
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) July 29, 2021
NSW Police Commissioner Mick Fuller says he has formally asked for support from the Australian Defence Force to enforce Covid-19 restrictions in Greater Sydney.
Commissioner Fuller on Thursday afternoon confirmed his request for 300 army personnel, after the state recorded 239 new local cases of the virus and authorities introduced harsher restrictions for eight local government areas.
In a statement, NSW police said they would “significantly” expand their compliance operation “over the coming days” to clamp down on any rule breaking as Sydney enters another month of strict stay-at-home rules.
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- Federal Reserve and Government in the Sunshine Meeting Notice Alert! Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures for a Closed Board Meeting on October 3, 2022
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Putin is “The New Hitler” as Nuclear War With Russia Becoming Increasingly Probable
- Cool explanation on how Germany f***** itself.