by Chris Black
Unvaccinated residents of Sydney, Australia, will face social isolation and a difficult life should they continue to resist vaccination, says New South Wales state Premier Gladys Berejiklian. According to Reuters, Berejiklian told reporters on Tuesday that the unvaccinated will face a great deal of difficulty when stay-at-home orders cease this coming December, from social activities to simple employment.
“A lot of businesses have said they will not accept anyone who is unvaccinated,” Berejiklian told Seven News on Tuesday. “Life for the unvaccinated will be very difficult indefinitely.”
This is Australia, where an Armenian woman is telling Australians what they can and cannot do in their own country for some reason.
— Melissa Tate (@TheRightMelissa) September 26, 2021
More Disturbing images of NSW Police thugs
[Five knees to the head and body by police. Australian police are quickly losing support of the people. This was in Western Sydney, part of a coordinated attack on the working class by elites.]t.co/1fC3oZykL9 pic.twitter.com/nRvz95gMQD
— Constitutional Freedom 🇦🇺 (@section_117) September 25, 2021
A lady screaming "I have a disability" gets tackled by the police in NSW, Sydney. pic.twitter.com/cyUomJxAqA
— The Juggernaut (@TheJuggernaut88) September 27, 2021
Australian police are out of control pic.twitter.com/aK7o8G5LJa
— Anonymous UK Citizen (@AnonCitizenUK) September 23, 2021
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Cops Raid The WRONG House And Regret It Immediately – Rebel HQ
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.