Sydney (AFP) – Australia’s parliament will be suspended for two weeks over fears that politicians could bring coronavirus from outbreak hotspots to the country’s capital, Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced Saturday.
The postponement comes a day after the nation’s second-biggest city reported a record rise in COVID-19 infections.
Citing medical advice, Morrison said the government could not ignore the risk that legislators might spread the disease to Canberra.
“The risks posed by a parliamentary sitting are significantly higher and unlikely to be resolved in the next month,” he said.
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- Even More Cases Of The Monkeypox Have Been Confirmed As This Sickening Plague Continues To Spread
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- The Everything Bubble Has Officially Burst… The Time to Prepare is NOW!
- Cars Passing Through Chicago Being Attacked
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Washington gas stations run out of gas, add extra digit in anticipation of $10 dollar prices