Iron ore’s price has plummeted and there are warnings Australia’s economy could be on the brink of disaster, due to China’s influence.
Iron ore’s price has experienced a staggering fall to $US90 a tonne causing shockwaves in the share market, as experts warn Australia’s economy is in a worse position than any other nation.
It’s the first time the iron ore price has dipped below the $US100 tonne mark in 14 months.
Australia’s most valuable export has seen its price haemorrhage more than 60 per cent from a record high in May when it hit close to $US240 a tonne.
The collapse in price caused $50 billion to be wiped off the ASX, closing 2.1 per cent and 155.5 points lower on Monday afternoon and hitting a two month low.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas