Be careful out there, my friends. t.co/AoyDcXhoG9
— Robert W Malone, MD (@RWMaloneMD) August 2, 2021
Australians who post information that goes against the mainstream narrative will be given fines of up to $11,000 under a newly proposed law designed to permanently ban independent media online.t.co/lQadqAMhVC
— Luana (@LuanaGoriss) August 2, 2021
There are calls for harsher penalties to combat the spread of misinformation online, including huge $11,000 fines for posting on social media, amid reports of a second anti-protest rally being planned.
As Covid-19 case numbers continue to surge in NSW, the State Opposition wants tougher, targeted public health orders to crack down on anti-lockdown rally organisers and viral social media spruikers.
These include $11,000 fines for people sharing information on social media about illegal rallies and inciting others to illegally attend.
Under the plan, protest organisers would be slapped with whopping $20,000 fines.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis