The average car is getting less affordable for the average person, with typical monthly payments hitting all-time highs.
According to a report by Cox Automotive and Moody’s Analytics, the affordability of new vehicles continued to climb in May for the fourth month in a row, with monthly car payments averaging $712 per month.
According to Kelly Blue Book, the average new car purchase price in May was $47,148.
I am 64 years old.
The most expensive car I’ve ever bought cost 16,800 dollars. It was a 2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara X-sport. It had 8K miles on it. I bought it in December of 2011. (It had been repossessed because of the financial crisis and just bounced around dealers because nobody liked Suzuki in the USA..and they left this market in 2013.)
I’m still driving it. Before Biden I figured I could replace it with a used small SUV and I was ready to pay around 23K for a low mile one…..
Joe Biden has fucked up another thing for me. What a fucking piece of shit Joe Biden. Fuck Joe Biden.
Any one who votes for a Democrat is stupid. period.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.