As the title said, BABA discovered a security flaw in Apeche Log4J and reported to the software developer (vendor). The CCP is pissed off because it wants to know about the flaw first.
As the result, CCP pulled support for BABA cloud services for 6 months.
The real reason: CCP wants to know about the flaw first so it can take advantage of the security hole. What a bunch of crooks.
Edit: Source www.msn.com/en-xl/news/other/apache-log4j-bug-china-s-industry-ministry-pulls-support-from-alibaba-cloud-for-not-reporting-flaw-to-government-first/ar-AAS2Rht
See also Chinese Firm That Sent $3 Million to Biden Family Associates Appears to Have Been Run by a Chinese Communist Party Member. . . And Not One Member of the White House Press Pool Asks About It!
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
See also The principal opinion formers of Europe have concluded that the West’s support of Ukraine has been one of the greatest errors