America’s youngest children could soon have access to two COVID-19 vaccines.
An expert panel on Wednesday unanimously found Moderna’s vaccine safe for children ages 6 months to 6 years old and provided protection against COVID-19. In a vote an hour later, the committee voted to support a Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for children ages 6 months to 5 years.
If its decisions are upheld by the Food and Drug Administration’s commissioner and then the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, vaccines will be available for young children as soon as Tuesday.
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably