After my thesis from Fed’s H8 that the major banks have sold off their assets by 30% – 40% this week, I decided to look around to find more proof. I found DTCC’s data (LIC) that shows a large value spike around the same time that the banks would report on it (1w delay) – cleared through the CNS.
Disclaimer: This information is only for educational purposes. Do not make any investment decisions based on the information in this article. Do you own due diligence or consult your financial professional before making any investment decision.
See also The FOMC meeting is here and inflation is still out of control but now banks are taken hostage with rates, what do you do?
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies
See also A Balance of 128B how does the FDIC expect to fund all depositors from ALL these regional banks failing - without burdening the tax payers?