- Barack and Michelle Obama have signed a $20M podcast deal with Audible
- The couple will need to contribute two shows with an estimated appearance cap of eight episodes each, industry experts allege
- The Amazon-owned company will hold exclusive rights to their content, but will also distribute the shows to multiple podcast platforms
- The deal comes after the Obamas clashed with Spotify over exclusivity and how much they were expected to appear in podcast episodes
- The Obamas and Audible plan to use their partnership to ‘tell stories that elevate diverse voices’
See also According to Durham on the Russian Collusion Hoax, Hillary Clinton was briefed in August of 2016 by CIA Director John Brennan to President Obama, VP Biden, AG Loretta Lynch, and FBI Director Comey.