- Barack and Michelle Obama have signed a $20M podcast deal with Audible
- The couple will need to contribute two shows with an estimated appearance cap of eight episodes each, industry experts allege
- The Amazon-owned company will hold exclusive rights to their content, but will also distribute the shows to multiple podcast platforms
- The deal comes after the Obamas clashed with Spotify over exclusivity and how much they were expected to appear in podcast episodes
- The Obamas and Audible plan to use their partnership to ‘tell stories that elevate diverse voices’
Help Support Independent Media, Please Donate or Subscribe: Trending:
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News