Barry Diller made his name in the film industry as the chairman and CEO of two Hollywood studios, Paramount Pictures and what was then 20th Century Fox. Now, he is declaring the industry dead.
“The movie business is over,” Diller said in an exclusive interview with NPR on the sidelines of the Allen & Company Sun Valley Conference, a media and technology conference in Idaho. “The movie business as before is finished and will never come back.”
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Musk tweets wrong think poll. Twitter explodes – Zelensky Responds
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- Gov Just Seized Our Water – Notified Us Can’t Grow A Garden Next Year / Off Grid Living In A Tiny House
- Alanis Morissette to boyfriend: “You’re essentially my employee and I like you having to depend on me”
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- Now he just convinced me that Russia didn’t do it