Shares in German pharmaceuticals and chemicals giant Bayer have taken a dive to their lowest level in five years. Investors reacted to a shock US ruling against Monsanto, which now belongs to the Leverkusen-based firm.
It was a market reaction to a California court ruling last Friday when a dying groundskeeper was awarded damages of almost $290 million, with the judges finding that Monsanto — now belonging to Bayer — should have warned buyers that its flagship Roundup weed killer could cause cancer.
Shares in German pharmaceutical group Bayer have dropped sharply following a US verdict linking a product to cancer.
By mid-morning on Monday, Bayer’s shares had lost 10.4% of their value.
Bayer owns agriculture giant Monsanto – which was ordered by a California judge on Friday to pay $289m (£226m) damages to a man who said ingredients used in a weedkiller had caused his cancer.
Bayer division ‘knowingly sold’ HIV-infected protein | World news …
Bayer Exposed ( HIV Contaminated Vaccine )
h/t Ohio chic
- This Is The Real Reason Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago
- Congressional Republicans, Like Democrats, Want Trump Out Of The Picture Because They Are Both Bought And Paid For By The Same Tribe
- The U.S. Government: The Information Is Classified as Above Top Secret, We Can’t Name the Agencies Involved
- This Is How Globo Homo Works
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of America’s System Of Government?
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The Government Is Hiding a Serious Economic Secret
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Fed-created wild drooling “investors” have learned nothing & huge comeuppance is ahead. The version 2.0 of The Big Short begins…