Breakout of breakthrough cases are rising in BC, Canada care homes.
I wonder how they will obfuscate the deaths this might potentially cause.
COVID-19 outbreaks have jumped significantly in long-term care homes since mid-August, possibly as a result of waning vaccine protection for seniors, but also likely because of rising levels of cases in the surrounding community, experts say.
There were 21 active outbreaks in long-term care, assisted-living and independent-living homes as of Sept. 29, according to the latest outbreak report from the B.C. Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC).
In those homes with active outbreaks, there were 198 residents and 83 staff who had contracted COVID. Another 79 residents and 33 staff were infected at care homes where outbreaks were just declared over. Among those facilities, there have been 42 deaths, all among residents, according to BCCDC data.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Kim Dotcom: We are heading either into nuclear war or a global depression while having fun on Twitter. We are the musicians on the Titanic
- Edward Snowden: “The most important video of the year was filmed in 1983.”
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Confirmed: Hundreds of Israeli Spies Working for Big Tech in America
- The Most Disgusting Country In All Of Europe
- Elon Musk Offers Full Amnesty After Joneslash
- “Died Suddenly” is an Amazing Documentary on the Coronavirus Vax
- The Elites Are Showing You the Middle Finger Again
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?