- MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says his products have been dropped by Bed Bath & Beyond, Wayfair and Kohl’s amid his continued support of election conspiracies
- He has has been ordered to cease and desist making defamatory claims against Dominion Voting Systems, with litigation ‘imminent’
- He has also been ordered to ‘preserve and retain all documents relating to Dominion and your smear campaign against the company’
- Trump and several of his allies have pushed false conspiracy theories about the company since the election’s conclusion, leading Dominion to take legal action
- Dominion has also sent cease and desist letters to others, including Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani, both of whom are staunch Trump allies
- In Powell’s case, she has been sued by Dominion for defamation, with the company seeking $1.3 billion in damages
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell revealed Monday that Bed Bath & Beyond, Kohl’s and Wayfair have all stopped selling his products on account of his continued support of widely discredited conspiracy theories regarding election fraud.
Lindell, whose company is based in Minneapolis, made the announcement during an interview with conservative commentator Brian Glenn on Monday night.
‘Just got off the phone with Bed Bath & Beyond. They’re dropping My Pillow. Just got off the phone not five minutes ago. Kohl’s, all these different places,’ Lindell said during the interview. ‘These [companies], they’re scared, like a Bed Bath & Beyond, they’re scared. They were good partners. In fact, I told them, “You guys come back anytime you want.”‘
Lindell later told Fox 9 Wayfair has also joined the MyPillow boycott amid public pressure he claims is being perpetrated by ‘leftist groups’.
Further compounding the CEO’s woes, earlier Monday Dominion Voting Systems sent Lindell a cease and desist letter, threatening ‘imminently’ sue him for defamation over his repeated baseless claims that their machines were ‘rigged’ to favor Biden over Trump in the 2020 election.
Citing Lindell to be a ‘prominent leader of the ongoing misinformation campaign’, the company wrote: ‘Despite knowing your implausible attacks against Dominion have no basis in reality, you have participated in the vast and concerted misinformation campaign to slander Dominion.’
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- Israel is forming a military coalition to attack Iran (USA and France are already in)
- Project Veritas was shut down for asking the right questions
- We Are About To See The Biggest Escalation Of The War In Ukraine So Far
- Elon Musk: “It is a serious concern -> The damage done to the credibility of AI by ChatGPT engineers building in political bias is irreparable
- New Zealand Reddit Users Can’t Figure Out Why They Keep Getting More Sick and For Longer: “this time the phlegm is so bad it’s difficult to breathe…
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Rishi Sunak – ‘We want to rewire the entire global financial system for net zero’