by Paul Lengemann, BullsnBears Economist
The US stock indices rallied today due to the US economy gaining 2.5 million jobs in May. Economists had been expecting a 2.5 million jobs decline.
The unemployment rate came in at 13% vs. the projected 19%. However, the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) said that after factoring in compilation adjustments the unemployment rate was 16%.
The table below contains sectors which gained the most jobs and the % of the jobs that each sector lost in 2020 gained the job gains for key US sectors for May 2020
The surprising positive jobs report and President Trump’s leveraging it to increase his approval ratings could backfire. That Congress might not pass additional fiscal stimulus or approve of less stimulus than might have been passed prior to May report being released has become a risk.
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.